Thursday, November 03, 2005

We are all in this together

I just wanted to clarify that this blog isn't just for Christian women or religious women. I am a Christian, and I am not ashamed of Christ, so that is going to come across very strongly in a lot of my posts. It is who I am and who I identify with. With that said, I want to share the burdens of any woman who happens on to this blog and finds something she was looking for. I am not the only mother in the world, the only woman in the world. This earth is made up of all different sorts of people and I want to welcome anyone who is struggling with the issues we women all struggle with to participate and interact through this site. Recipes and childrearing and marriage aren't Christian or Muslim or Mormon. We are all in this together, and we can all help each other. I just want to share my life with all of you and I hope that you will feel comfortable doing the same with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home